About Us

We have built a strong reputation serving businesses throughout Fife.


Business Waste Collection

We divert more waste from landfill so our clients can achieve their Environmental Objectives.


Skip Hire

Whether It’s commercial or domestic, we provide the ideal solution.


Get in Touch

Contact Fife’s leading waste management and recycling company.


Cheap Skip Hire St Andrews

At Enviro Kleen Ltd our two main aims are affordability and providing an excellent service for all of our customers. Our range of skips is as abundant as it is affordable, ensuring there will always be an option that caters to you individually.

No matter where you are in the St Andrews area, we come with a guarantee of punctuality where skip delivery is concerned. We take the upholding of our standards very seriously, as we understand this is key to providing a consistently satisfactory service to our customers.

For more information on Cheap Skip Hire in St Andrews, please call us on 07774 194291.


We offer a range of recycling services that cover different types of material, from dry mixed recycling which includes plastic and cardboard, to glass recycling where glass needs to be colour organised dependant on what product it is to be recycled into.

We offer a collection service for any skip waste that is to be recycled, and every skip is checked on arrival at our Kirkcaldy based facility. After all relevant checks are completed the recycling process is started, where the waste is loaded in an automatic waste separator which essentially functions like a large sieve.

The process recovers around 85% of suitable materials which are then recycled, the remaining 15% of the materials are contaminated and as such are sent to landfills unfortunately. We are constantly looking to lower this rate as much as we possibly can in our efforts to help the environment.

Waste Collection Considerations

It is important that none of the dry mixed recycling is contaminated with food or liquid residue. Whilst full separation of waste into different streams is not always possible, dry mixed recycling remains far more straight forward and requires less containers if the space used is at a premium.

The full range of waste containers in use by us are engineered to ensure they save space and remain cost efficient. Waste collection services provided by us are consistent, regulated and efficient, all of these factors can be tailored to you ensuring a unique experience.

Welcome to St Andrews

St Andrews is a seaside town situated northeast of Edinburgh, known for its abundance of golf courses including the Old Course. The passion for golf in this region is further enthused by the British Golf Museum attraction which focuses on the history of golf in the UK.

Any history buff is advised to visit the 13th century St Andrews Castle, which though being part ruin is still an interesting historically rich location. A popular location also is the St Andrews West Sands Beach, offering beautiful and serene walks along this wonderful stretch of coastline.

Contact Enviro Kleen Ltd

For more information about cheap skip hire service in St Andrews, contact Enviro Kleen Ltd. Call us on 07774 194291. Alternatively, you can make an enquiry through our contact form.